Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Predictions


This is my predictions for next Tuesday Baton Rouge elections.
I hope that my crystal ball is working.

Mayor's Tax proposal
Fails because nothing in it for Central and Zachary.

Judge, Juvenile Court, Elec. Sect. 1A
Gerald T. "Jerry" Arbour, R Overwhelming a Republican district. The "R" behind Arbour name wins the race.

Metro District 2
Handy wins. Too much support from the Mayor.

Metro District 3
Chandler Loupe wins big!

Metro District 5
Edwards wins big 70%+. Put a fork in this race it is over, Edwards is just too organized.

Metro District 6
Toss up. Depends on turn out. Don't count Tassin out.

Metro District 7
Sharper has the edge. Sorry about that folks.

Metro District 10
This is a hard one to call to good candidates both well organized. I have to go with my heart and go with Tara Wicker.

Metro District 11
Cascio by a landslide.

Metro District 12
Benham in a close one. Status-quo is hard to beat.

No comments: